CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Christmas in May??

I start my Christmas cards in May. I use my contact tracker to track all of my friends address changes, or any change in status throughout the year. I make sure that in May I send out a email to friends I have not touched base with in a while to see if I still have the correct information, and if not I would like to update my records.


May is a great month to do this as summer has not hit yet - and people are usually still not on vacation. Also - once falls starts and the onslaught of holidays begins it can be hard to get in touch.

Here is a sample of a contact tracker you can use:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rH9TIOdDQXMaQC6czsy34LA

Please update it as often as you can and keep in on your desktop.

In a future post I will tell you how to do a mass mailing in seconds :)
Getting it all together costs nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment