CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Meal Planning

Meal planning is key to saving wasted time, money and energy. I plan all of my meals for the following week on Friday mornings after I have cleaned out the fridge. I check the "par levels" on all of my staples and make my grocery list to head out on Sunday to stock up.

Here are some great tools to get you organized:
* Weekly Meal Plan Sheet :


* Grocery List so you can start tracking prices and manage your trip by zones:

A good friend also emailed me this wonderful site :
For 1.25 a week you can get a meal plan designated for your family size and your dietary needs with the recipe, the approximate cost and a grocery list organized by zones of the store! This is a great service if you need some help with meal planning!
Getting it all together for dinner is a snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment